The clock is ticking. We have less than two months left before we return to California and tons of places in Ireland still left to discover.
Here's our list of must-see places we've yet to visit (in order of priority):
1) Giant's Causeway, Northern Ireland
2) Skellig Michael, County Kerry
3) Slieve League Cliffs, Carrick, County Donegal
4) Aran Islands (again -- first time wasn't enough)
5) Connemara National Park hike up one of the Twelve Bens
6) Galway Irish Crystal Heritage Centre
We've decided to scrap plans to visit Waterford, Wicklow or Wexford on the east coast. Simply not enough time left. I was hoping to watch a horse racing event in Tipperary or Galway, but Damon's not keen on it, nor does he fancy taking a cruise on the Lough Corrib. If we can squeeze in another island trip near County Galway, maybe we'll go to Inishbofin or Clare islands.